Even if you waited until the last minute, you can have a magical night with one of our Homecoming 2019 Top Dress Trends!
Choosing the best homecoming dress doesn’t have to be a challenge, not with our top seven designs, styles & colors to fit every body type.
One click on your favorite dress style pic will take you to the collection we chose especially for you!
Homecoming 2019 Top Dress Trends: Strapless Dresses
Always timeless, strapless dresses are also versatile. They’re elegant, glamorous & don’t restrict your arms. You’ll find strapless dresses in a wide range of silhouette styles, everything from fun & flirty baby doll designs with full skirts to sophisticated satin sheaths dressy enough for the most formal party.
Check out our curated collection of short strapless Homecoming dresses from our bridesmaid line. Click HERE or on the image below:
Homecoming 2019 Top Dress Trends: Pencil Skirt Styles
Pencil skirts are super sexy, even on pear shape figures! Just make sure the skirt part of your pencil homecoming dress fits correctly:
- If the waistband feels like it’s digging into you but the rest of the dress fits, ask the seamstress to let out the waistband.
- You want the skirt to fit close but not cling, so if you get horizontal wrinkles when you’re standing up, ask the seamstress to let out the side seams a little bit.
- Make sure you can sit in the dress! Even if you like the length when you’re standing, if “everything shows” when you sit down, have the dress hemmed an inch or two longer.
Trust us: Nobody will notice a longer hem when you stand, but they will notice if you have to pull & tug every time you try to sit down. They won’t even see your gorgeous outfit because they’ll be too distracted with you trying to hide your undies!
We’ve chosen a handful of perfect pencil dresses for Homecoming from our bridesmaid line. To shop, Click HERE or on the image below:
Homecoming 2019 Dress Trends: Open Back & Backless Dresses
Just as on-trend as ever, open back & backless dresses show just enough skin to make you feel elegant and sexy. You can also choose different styles in an open back dress:
- A deep scoop back dress will frame your entire back.
- A dress with a keyhole or cutout, either dramatic or more delicate, gives you a sexy peek-a-boo effect.
- Cowl or draped back dresses are great if you want a backless look but also need to be able to wear a traditional bra.
To shop our cute backless styles, Click HERE or on the image below:
Homecoming 2019 Top Dress Trends: A-Line Designs
If there’s one style that’s “perfect for every body type” it’s A-line.
- A-line style is a great choice if you’re just not sure what’s most flattering on you.
- It gives an elegant fit at the bust & natural waistline.
- A-lines are perfect if you’re self-conscious about your hips or tummy.
- Dresses with an A-line cut give the illusion of height.
- They can also create that “perfect” hourglass figure no matter what your body shape.
Our A-Line Homecoming dresses are a must-see! Click HERE or on the image below:
Homecoming 2019 Top Dress Trends: V-Neck Dresses
V-neck dresses are just about the most flattering style ever! This design draws attention to your face & will make the most of either a knockout statement necklace or a great glitzy earring & bracelet set.
The best thing about V-neck dresses is that they’re just as gorgeous and sexy whether short & flirty, knee-length or hemmed even a little bit longer.
To shop our V-Neck Homecoming dress picks, just Click HERE or on the image below:
Homecoming 2019 Top Dress Trends: One-Shoulder Styles
One-shoulder style dresses are a great compromise between a strapless dress and an off the shoulder style. The look is elegant & sophisticated, but still sexy and on-trend.
If you really want to show off those gorgeous collarbones or toned shoulders, choose a one-shoulder homecoming dress!
We have some really cute styles for this year. Click HERE or on the image below to see our one-shoulder dresses:
Homecoming 2019 Top Dress Trends: 2019’s Hottest Color … Red & Red Wine!
Maybe even better than bright red, 2019’s emphasis on deep red & other wine colors like burgundy & Merlot are truly feminine. These toned-down versions of red are still rich & saturated and will make you stand out in the homecoming crowd. But they also flatter a wider range of skin tones than a classic red dress.
Check out our smokin’ hot red homecoming dresses! Just Click HERE or on the image below:
If your Homecoming is formal & you need a truly knockout dress, our 2019 Prom line is still available! Just Click HERE or on the image below: