Halloween is coming, so this year, why not choose one of these classy Halloween costume ideas? You can even practice your Prom makeup application!
We’ve gathered 10 fun, unique, thought-provoking and super easy to DIY or just use what you already have in your closet!
So whether you want to be remembered as a bookworm, a romantic (or sexy!) fairy tale character, or just cute and creative… Read on!
Classy Halloween Costume Ideas: Rosie the Riveter
- Red bandanna
- Red lipstick
- Denim shirt
- Blue jeans
Tip: If you’re not sure just who Rosie the Riveter is, check THIS out from the History Channel blog:
Classy Halloween Costume Ideas: Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- A little black dress
- Classy shades
- A tiara
Haven’t seen the movie? It’s on Amazon! Click the image below:
Hint hint: Grab your little black dress HERE! Click HERE or on the image:
Gather your BFF’s and turn the tables on the fraternity guys!
- Polo shirt
- Scuffed up Dockers-type shoes
- Bobby socks
- Backwards baseball cap
- Tie or sweater [Bonus if you score Greek letters!]
- Red Solo cup
Classy Halloween Costume Ideas: Frida Kahlo (Mexican Artist)
- Huge flower headband (see DIY below)
- Black shawl
- Loads of large jewelry
- BLACK EYEBROW PENCIL!
GET THE LOOK: Click HERE for the YouTube how-to
To read a short biography of Frida, Click HERE or on the image below:
- Black ears headband
- Long or short black bodycon dress
- Black shoes
- 10-Minute DIY Bat Wings
Yes! 10 minutes! Read how HERE:
- 1-1/2 yards black fabric (cotton, jersey knit or even lace or sequins work)
- 6 inches of 1/8-inch elastic (any color)
- Thick black fabric (leather, felt or even a thick black cotton work)
- Hot glue
Relive Steve Harvey’s moment of shame at the 2015 Miss Universe Pageant!
- Two dresses – long or short, in good taste or bad
- Two sashes with “Miss Columbia” & “Miss Philippines” (just use black magic marker on a ribbon)
- One tiara (to fight over)
- One Miss Universe sash (to fight over)
And of course, Click BELOW on the image & “enjoy” Steve Harvey’s major mix-up!
- Red hat
- Black glasses
- Red & white striped shirt
- Red scarf
You can add:
- Camera, umbrella, cane, shovel, socks…
Click HERE to read the entire how-to article at practicallyspolied.com
- Cat ears headband
- Black sweater
- Cute black skirt & shoes
- Classy cat makeup
- Red lipstick
- Black mascara
- BLACK EYELINER!
- White shirt
- Dark skirt
- Red ribbon for tie
- Hat with flowers
- Black umbrella
- Black tights
- Black shoes
- Big purse (like a carpet bag)
- Red hair bow
- Red sweater
- Blue top
- Yellow skirt
- Flat red shoes
- Red belt (with bow)
- RED LIPSTICK!
- …and an Apple!
And BTW… Snow White might have been a real woman! Check out this article by geektyrant.com
Need a Classy Halloween Costume for your part-time job? These are GREAT ideas! Click the image to read the article from Brit + CO:
Want to throw a Halloween party but running out of time?
Click HERE or on the image below for our Fun & Easy Last-Minute Halloween Party Guide!