We’re not knocking the ultra classic French manicure, but unless your dress is totally toned down, you’ll definitely want something more standout than pink and white. Rock one of these manicures for Prom, Homecoming and party season and you’ll stop the show!
- Matching lips & nails—especially red!
- Geometrics to match your dress
- Tip: To keep it classy, do not decorate all your nails
- Black with a Single Sparkle Stripe—and you can choose silver, gold or copper
- Color Blocked Tips against neutral
- Jewel Tone Glitter Stained Glass
- Tip: Buy all kinds of beads from Lightinthebox lightinthebox.com
- Pink Glam
- Sugar Coat with Texture
- Again: Don’t do all your nails. In fact, this would be at its most classy with only the ring finger swirl texture.
- Buy the templates for these designs and more here: http://www.bornprettystore.com/
- Always fun: Polka Dots (but this time in classy metallic!)
- Wear your Heart on your Nails (and your sleeve if you get to go with your crush!)
- Just for fun: Especially if you—or your date—are planning to go into the medical field, these nails will “stop your heart!”
Calling All Sports Fans: Sneakers!
- Caution: For a classy prom—stick to one color shoe!
- Bonus: We have a dress that matches these nails! Style #71803
- Crowned Tips
- Less is More: All nude makeup with Black French Tips!
The perfect manicure starts with perfect hands. Read here how to take care of your hands for prom and forever:
And for our fabulous skincare program, look up both of these blogs:
- Prom Skin Prep Part 1 Must-Do Skin Care Routine for Prom Night & All Year ‘Round
- Prom Skin Prep Part 2 Exfoliate Like a Pro
For gorgeous up to the minute manicure ideas for Prom and other special days, check this out: